The Essence of Me!!!

There are many things that make me who I am today. I am always being influenced by my surroundings. The three most inportant things that make me are probably the people around me, my activites I do, and my faith. These things really make me in my everyday life.

The first thing that I am influenced by  is the people i’m surrounded by. My family and friends are a very big part of my life. I find myself acting like them more and more everyday, thats why I try to surround myself with good friends, because you can’t choose your family. Which fortunatly I have a great family to be influenced by!

The next thing i’m influenced by are my activites. I do many activites like softball,volleyballand dance. I am at them all the time, so they are a very big part of my life. My activities are important to me because, they are a chance to be with people who also enjoy doing those activites. I could’t function without things to do.

The last thing I am influenced by is my faith. I go to church every Sunday and have youth group on Wednesdays. I am very strong in my faith and am influenced by Christ everyday.

Now you see the three main things that make me who I am. I am very happy I have these things in my life to influence me. I hope to continue to have positive things influence me for the rest of my life.

4 thoughts on “The Essence of Me!!!

1. Very nice post! You have picked great things to influence your life. I agree with all of them. If you continue to use these you will go far in life and have a positive one. Don’t let others talk you out od your beliefs and feelings. Have a good week:)